Friday, April 1, 2011

Everyday Normal Guy winning. 100 followers.

Wow, I've hit the 100 followers mark. I didn't expect  that my blog would take off like this but it did and thanks goes to all of you followers!

I'm sorry that I haven't been updating my blog recently, it's been a crazy week. I've been busy with work and explaining why I'm such an insensitive dickhead bastard that my girlfriend described me. Thank you Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for keeping me entertained by my bitching girlfriend and without poontang since 2009! Well the road trip didn't help either. Everything's fine now, at least until Battlefield 3 hits the shelves.

Celebration cake, for hitting 100 followers mark, was made by my interwebs love, Anette. Check her blog!


You all definitely deserve a high-five!





11 comments:

  1. You owe me a new monitor. >: [

    Congrats on the 100+!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You just keep on rocking. 126 followers already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! I am getting up there on followers as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. its actualyl a 127 right now! lets go for the 200 break

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! :P I reached that too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prove to me
    the world's
    more XX-citing
    than Seventh-Heaven!
    1-outta-1 bites-the-dust, baby...
    yet, in Seventh-Heaven, eternity
    is our Final End...

    ReplyDelete